I have shared a couple of list posts in the last little while, but I wanted to make this one a bit more. I started listing these questions and couldn’t help but be drawn in by them so I took the time to provide my answers and my husbands as well.
- If you could invite five people to dinner, living or dead, who would it be and why?Me: J.K Rowling, Margaret Atwood, Lewis Carrol, Theodor Seuss (aka Dr. Seuss), and J.R.R. Tolkien. Some of my favourite writers, and I would love to have the opportunity to converse with them and try to learn some of their tips/secrets.
Husband: I like to dine alone.
- If you made a movie about your life what actor/actress would play you?
Me: Kate Beckinsale
Husband: Owen Wilson
- If you woke up tomorrow as an animal, real of fictional, what would it be?
Me: An alicorn (a winged unicorn)
Husband: A horse
- If you had to pick an image to represent each member of your family what would you pick?
Me: An image for my older boy would be an Imp (small mischievous creature that likes to play pranks on people); my younger son would be a hobgoblin (a type of brownie who is mischievous more than helpful); and my husband’s image would be a leprechaun (small, bearded man with a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
Husband: Older boy’s image would be a princess, younger boy a devil, and my wife a Viking.
- If you were guaranteed the correct answer to one question, what would you ask?
Me & Husband: What are the winning lottery numbers?
- If one animal was made the size of an elephant, which would be the scariest?
Me: vulture (if we were talking about insects, I would say cockroach)
Husband: a centipede or a scorpion
- If you could visit any fictional town, what would it be?
Me: Middle-Earth or Pandora (Avatar)
- What question do people ask you that you filter your answer to, but you would really like to give them an honest answer? Or maybe you have, what did that look like?
Me: When asked, “How are you today?” Response, “Well, I have rage issues and poor impulse control and today is a bad day.”
Husband: not sure
- What would your stage name be? (I used a formula that I saw on Facebook a while ago: First you list the colour of your underwear, second you list the last thing you ate. I find these answers hilarious.)
Mine: Blue Apple
Husband: Black Banana
I would love to read your responses to all or even some of these fun questions; please add them in the comment section? Can’t wait to see what you come up with. Thanks for participating.
By Shari Marshall – 2017